DFT Index du Forum
DFT
Le forum de la DFT

DFT Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Efy@Medley Sheet Music Pdf 20/05/2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DFT Index du Forum -> Partie publique socom confrontation -> libre parole
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cherraha

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Efy@Medley Sheet Music Pdf 20/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Efy Medley Sheet Music Pdf > bit.ly/1Tj7EDW

He.Knows.(bonus.track).(watch.video).(Timothy.Goodman)Additional..Sheet..Music..copies..[$.75/ea]..If...you...are...interested...in...the...accompaniment...track...for...the...EFY...Medley,...it...is...available...as...part...of...the...I...Know...He...Lives...CDA..youth..from..Texas..I..was..one..of..the..girls..that..sang..this..song..and..I..really..couldnt..sing..it..through..all..of..the..way..without..crying!..It..is..beautiful..and..I..hope..to..sing..it..with..some..youth..in..my..ward!digital...12-Pack...EFY...Medley...sheet...music......PDF...[$10.75]...After..thinking..about..it..for..a..while,..the..thought..came..to..use..the..young..womens..themeDownload./.Copies.for.a.Group.PerformanceNotes...from...MikeEFY...Medley:...As...Sisters...In...Zion...&...Well...Bring...the...World...His...Truth...(watch...video)...(youth...choir)Moki..Canyon..Lullaby..(bonus..track)..(watch..video)Tags:...lds...hymns...primary...songs...Janice...Kapp...Perry...Michael...Hicks...EFY...EFY...Medley...As...Sisters...in...Zion...We'll...Bring...the...World...His...Truth...Army...of...Helaman...Genre:...Inspirational...Please.include.the.statement.Copied.with.Permission.and.the.date.copied.on.the.front.page.of.each.copy.you.makeSign..the..EFY..Medley..Guest..Book!I...immediately...started...thinking...about...the...two...songs...together...and...it...occurred...to...me...that...the...two...chord...progressions...were...very...similar...and...that...the...two...melodies...could...work...well...togetherWhen.we.sang.it.at.EFY.my.friends.and.I.couldnt.sing.cuz.we.were.so.overwhelmed.by.the.spirit.After..writing..this..arrangement..and..recording..a..demo,..I..recruited..two..former..EFY..girl..counselors..to..sing..it..for..the..EFY..Coordinators..and..some..of..the..Administrators..for..the..first..timeYou..also..need..to..have..JavaScript..enabled..in..your..browserAs...a...Building...Counselor...for...EFY...that...summer,...I...had...the...blessing...of...hearing...thousands...of...youth...learn...and...sing...this...medley...of...As...Sisters...in...Zion...&...Well...Bring...the...World...His...TruthIt...was...a...light...turned...on...inside...of...my...head...momenttanfelice...pro...Follow......Download...Favorite......Share...MuseScoreOpen...in...MuseScore...PDFView...and...print...PDF...including...partsFull...score...and...individual...parts...MusicXMLOpen...in...various...software...MIDIOpen...in...editors...and...sequencers...MP3Listen...to...this...score...Practise...with...the...mobile...app...Get...the...link:...Embed...code:...Social...networks:...4566......13......This...score...appears...in...LDS...Hymn...(1985)...arrangements...(set)...LDS...Hymns...(group)...Info...Uploaded...Jul...1,...2015...Pages...11...Duration...4:50...Measures...191...Key...signature...2...flats...Parts...4...Part...names...Violin...Voice...(3)...License...All...rights...reserved...Privacy...Everyone...can...see...this...score...Want...to...make...a...score...like...this...one?...Download...MuseScore...for...free...and...share...your...scores...on...this...site.The.rest.is.historyThank..you..Sister..Janice..Kapp..Perry..for..allowing..your..song..to..be..used..for..this..medley.Order..EFY..Medley..sheet..music..[$1.99]..If.you.would.like.to.perform.the.EFY.Medley.with.a.group.or.choir.and.would.like.multiple.hard.copies.shipped.to.you,.use.this.option:I.left.the.original.choral.parts.and.key.changes,.although.I.knew.the.D.flat.section.would.be.killer.on.the.violin.(serves.her.right.for.asking)Order.sheet.music.[$1.99].One..January..day..in..1999,..I..received..a..phone..call..from..CES..Youth..and..Family..Programs..asking..me..to..arrange..the..song..As..Sisters..in..Zion..for..the..young..women..of..EFY..to..singOh,..How..Lovely..Was..The..Morning..(bonus..track)..(watch..video)..(John..McVey)Born...Still...In...The...Arms...of...God...(bonus...track)...(Jen...Marco)You...are...welcome...to...keep...these...copies...for...future...useI..couldnt..wait..to..get..home..to..write..what..ended..up..being..the..second..half..of..the..EFY..MedleyDownload...EFY...Medley...in...Spanish...[media]...[$1]...Catherine.from.Canada.This.arrangement.is.absolutely.beautifulPerform.EFY.Medley.with.choir...............[click.here]Michelle..from..Virginia..When..you..get..a..group..of..youth..to..sing..this..song..the..spirit..is..so..strong.Commissioned...by...CES...Youth...and...Family...Programs,...this...medley...was...first...used...by...the...EFY...program...during...the...summer...of...1999EFY...Medley...-...As...Sisters...in...Zion...&...We'll...Bring...the...World...His...Truth...Page...1.../...1...Measure...1.../...9...00:00...About...this...sheet...music...This...is...a...well...known...(in...LDS...circles)...arrangement...of...an...arrangement...of...two...great...pieces...by...Janice...Kapp...Perry f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DFT Index du Forum -> Partie publique socom confrontation -> libre parole Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006